Georeferencing:Georeferencing is may be defined as; “The process assigning vector or raster data to an exact location in relation to the earth’s coordinate system (latitude and longitude).”
But in this tutorial I discuss how to georeferenced image with help of Google earth pro, taking image from Google earth then add to GIS software then work on it.
In this session, I am going through some steps which help us process a Google earth image, etc. into a georeferenced.
- First, select your image from Google Earth and then take four points and coordinates with labels
- Then save it
- Add The Data/image map.JPEG
- Define the coordinate system
- Add control points (latitude and longitude)
- Then save or rectify
- Then your image is georeferenced
Just wanna tell that this is very helpful , Thanks for taking your time to write this.